Saturday, October 11, 2008

Along came mister alligator

When I was in Ciudad Cortez, we stopped in front of a house, and my friend yelled to a man on the front porch, "Can we see the alligators?" The man turned out to be crazy, I think, but we managed to get from his jibberish that, yes, we could see the alligators. We walked through the house and out the back door. There was a stinking little pond there with pairs of alligator eyes sticking up from the surface all around. I chose not to walk across the bridge.


5 comments:

Meghan said...

That's not a bridge. That's a human trap built by those alligators.

Linsley said...

I can't stop laughing about that bridge. That's the funnies thing I've seen in weeks!! You'd think you were in SW Arkansas!!

L.

Michelle said...

You're it! http://whoislikeg0d.blogspot.com/2008/10/im-it.html

Stephanie said...

I wanted to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY and that bridge looks like something we would have constructed when we were little kids pretending we were goonies.
love ya,
Stephanie

Holly said...

Um, holy cow...good choice!!!!!!!!