Friday, March 2, 2012

And for what

UPDATE: I checked the Travelocity site an hour or so after I sent the e-mail and noticed that they have added "2014" to the entry deadlines on the web page.

I've been spending hours preparing a video to enter into Travelocity's Travel For Good program. My students have helped me narrate the video, and they were so excited that I might win $5,000 to travel on the Amazon river in Peru and work with conservation scientists. The Travelocity web site lists March 31 as the deadline to submit videos. However, this morning when I clicked the "submit video" link, I got a polite message stating that the window for submitting entries was closed and would not open again until January 2014. I sent an e-mail letting them know that they should update their web site and that I am super bummed.

Anyway, here's the video in its almost-finished form:


1 comment:

Linsley said...

I love it. Great video. Great students. Great life.